Monday, April 2, 2012

Madison's Life Lessons

Fate can mark one early for a particular future.
Madison Wescott’s life is Hell on earth. Her father, a Baptist Preacher, convinces her she’s morally corrupt when men notice her blooming beauty. She strives to be unnoticeable, but nothing satisfies her condemning parents.
And sometimes fate has nothing to do with one’s potential.
Temptation rears its head when Micah Dominus visits her father’s church on Christmas morning, but she is unprepared for her physical reaction to him. Frightened by her own emotions, she is grateful she’ll never see him again. But when he shows up again at a friend’s funeral, and at other times in her life, she’s swayed by his charisma. Micah becomes her white knight through the good and bad, but can they create the perfect life together? Or has she just located the beginning of the Road to Hell?
Supernatural forces more powerful than fate can claim one’s destiny… - Amazon

My Review

Wow, and I thought I loved Nix. Nope! This explains SO much about Micah and how he made Madison feel in 'Pandora's Box'. And now that I understand it all, I'm definately team Micah. Great love story, I liked that Micah was sweet and caring to Madison... it shows that he wasn't always bad. Or well - he wasn't ever bad at all, he never meant to hurt her. You don't really HAVE to read Madison's Life Lessons first, but it helps and I wish I did. Gracen, you amaze me with your writing. I can't wait to read Hell's Phoenix and see where things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment