Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hallowed

For months Clara Gardner trained to face the fire from her visions, but she wasn't prepared for the choice she had to make that day. And in the aftermath, she discovered that nothing about being part angel is as straightforward as she thought. Now, torn between her love for Tucker and her complicated feelings about the roles she and Christian seem destined to play in a world that is both dangerous and beautiful, Clara struggles with a shocking revelation: Someone she loves will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning. - Amazon

My Review
Of course - I adored the second book to the 'Unearthly' series!! This book tells and reveals SO much more and I love it. It made me cry though. It was weird, while reading this book I felt as though whoever died in the book died in my life and I balled when I finished the book. Which is so strange, I was THAT attached. Clara never got a break it was problem after problem and I felt bad for her. Unearthly focused on her purpose and in Hallowed it focuses more on family and I liked that. I can't get over this book, I'm already reading another book and I still feel upset over it. Cynthia- you are an amazing writer. Seriously. I cannot WAIT for 2013. The ending was - AH! So much information and I have to wait that long?! Haha, amazing book and I'm excited for number 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment