Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Audrey Wait!

Within a few weeks after their breakup, Audrey’s boyfriend, Evan, writes and performs a rock song about their split that catches the attention of a music executive and catapults Evan and his band to stardom. Because she is the song’s subject, Audrey suddenly becomes a celebrity, too, and over the course of a school year, she finds herself dodging paparazzi, rock stars in search of a muse, and star-crazed classmates.- Booklist

                 My Review
I found this book at the library. They were having a reading contest and I chose that book to read and they let me keep it. I ended up loving it and being very happy I was able to keep it because I have read it many times. Audrey is like me in so many ways; our taste in music, clothing choices, attitude. I connected with her in a lot of ways. She is a completely realistic teen who is sarcastic and will keep you laughing and turning the pages, wanting to know what'll happen next in her crazy world. Very funny and very entertaining. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment