Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ada

No sickness, No injuries, No pain, No limits. If you had the power to heal, what would you do? For fifteen-year-old Ada discovering that she can heal feels more like a curse than a gift. When she learns of the mystery surrounding her mother's disappearance, and sees the indifference of so-called friends, she sets out for Paris to find her. The power to heal protects her, but also has her hunted by a man who sees her as nothing more than his fountain of youth. Ada realizes her true power is her will to survive, and that her only chance at freedom is to become the best at escaping.

               My Review
I loved this book and I hope another book is coming out. Amazing story - I have never read a story about a healer. I read it quite quickly and I liked the fact that there were pictures in it. Is it just me or were there allot of mistakes in the book? She didn't put capitol letters when a sentence started if someone was saying something at times. It kinda annoyed me. And she wouldn't put periods at the end of sentences - just commas. But - besides me being picky, I enjoied this book. I loved Ada though some characters I didn't enjoy, they were snotty when they should have been caring COUGH COUGH. I think Ada and Daniel's relationship went a little too fast. I didn't even realize they were together until he called her his girlfriend. I hate being mean to books but I just have to explain how I feel about them. I DID love this book, very much. Highly reccommended to people. Both boys and girls. Hope she writes more!

No comments:

Post a Comment