Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vampire Academy

St Vladimir's Academy isn't just any boarding school - hidden away, it's a place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. They've been on the run, but now they're being dragged back to St Vladimir's where the girls must survive a world of forbidden romances, a ruthless social scene and terrifying night time rituals. But most of all, staying alive. - Amazon.


            My Review

Once I started reading, I seriously couldn't stop. Very action packed and extremely interesting to me. One of the best books I have EVER read. Best series actually- but I'll get to the others in my later reviews for them. Richelle Mead is an incredible author who gives us perfect character development and description and did not leave anything unanswered about Rose's past and such. You can tell she truly loves these characters she's created- I do too. I love Rose's personality very much. She's amazingly strong, fierce, and confident in everything she does. Great read and the series only gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment