Monday, January 16, 2012

Pure

Alex lives-and loves-recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden. - Amazon
          
           My Review
I love this series so much. I really do, it's one of my absolute favourites now. AMAAAAAZZZINNNNGGG series! I did not like however- the back and fourth between Alex and Aiden. Meh! TEASE TEASE TEASE. SAD. Very funny, Alex never fails to amuse me, I love this character so much!. I'm so happy that this story is continuing. It just keeps getting better. I highly reccommend this book- it's hard to put down. Or- well it was for me.  Great author, what more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment